Sunday, August 16, 2009

An Idiot's Debut

We must realize that we should be thankful for whatever we have rather than complaining about what we don't have. At times I feel very miserable for not being ambitious enough to study hard, for not being the earner of the top salary among my friends, for losing out good friends, for not having a room more spacious and the list continues. But today when I heard about my aunt being terribly ill, with only my cousin brother to look after her, who himself is also a diabetic patient with glaucoma in eyes, having no permanent job and has not married yet (he is over 40 now), I cannot but pray for their well being and ask for mercy for complaining about my petty misfortunes. Yes I have enough and even if I want more I will get it without worrying much.Yo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment